You may download our catalog here:
2021-2022 Eden Area ROP Course Catalog
High School Student Enrollment
- Students must contact their counselor at their home high school and verify the ROP program fits in their schedule.
- Counselors may then contact Sukhi Sidhu, Career Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (510) 293-2973.
Students who would like to make a request to transfer to another Eden Area ROP program can do so by completing the following form. Students have up to 3 days after they begin a program to request a transfer. Please note the following:
- Students can make ONE transfer request only.
- A transfer is NOT guaranteed and it is on a case by case basis.
- A transfer to another program is dependent on space and approval from your home school counselor.
- This process may take up to 3 days. Attendance in your current program is mandatory during this period.
The Form: Student Transfer Request Form
Students who would like to request a Drop from their current ROP program, must complete the following form. Please note the following:
- Completing this form does not guarantee a drop by itself
- You will be officially dropped from your ROP program once we get confirmation from your Home School.
- You should also email your home school counselor about your desire to drop ROP.
- Your home school counselor will be in touch with you regarding your new schedule.
This process may take up to 3 days to complete. Attendance in your current program is mandatory during this period.
The Form: Student Request to Drop ROP Form
Please complete and return the following forms to the teacher.
- EAROP Parent Registration Signature Page: This can be filled out electronically and emailed to the teacher directly. Each section of this needs to be initialed along with a final signature at the bottom. Please be sure to read the Student Handbook.